Re: Generating Monthly Indicators

Hi,

Make sure your yearly population data elements have aggregation type set to
'average'.

Also make sure your monthly numerator data elements are part of dataset(s)
with period type set to monthly.

Then you should be able to see the monthly indicator values.

Note that you may want to use the option to annualise the indicators values
(an option when editing indicators) when using monthly numerators and
yearly denominators. This will add a factor of 12 to your monthly values.

Let me know how it goes.

Ola
------