Re: GML

Dear Nami,
Make sure thar Orgunit name is similar to the field name in shape file
attribute table.

And the coordinate system of shape file is similar to DHIS2 recommended one.

Nayeem Al Mifthah
HMIS Consultant
Management Information System
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh
Supported by: UNICEF-Bangladesh
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx  | nayeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574