Re: DATA MART

Hi John,

Please direct technical questions to the user mailing list, as described
here: https://www.dhis2.org/contact

Data Mart is no longer in use. You should rather use the Pivot Table
module/app inside DHIS2 and download the selection you make there.

Regards,
Knut

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo