Re: Error message while entering data

Ok, I think this is the relevant part:
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: General error:
"java.lang.NullPointerException"; SQL statement:
insert into period (periodid, periodtypeid, startdate, enddate) values
(null, ?, ?, ?) [50000-181]
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:168)
at org.h2.message.DbException.convert(DbException.java:295)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:262)
at
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdateInternal(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:157)
at
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:143)
at
com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:105)
at
org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.ResultSetReturnImpl.executeUpdate(ResultSetReturnImpl.java:133)
... 158 more
at org.h2.table.Column.validateConvertUpdateSequence(Column.java:285)
at org.h2.table.Table.validateConvertUpdateSequence(Table.java:725)
at org.h2.command.dml.Insert.insertRows(Insert.java:151)
at org.h2.command.dml.Insert.update(Insert.java:114)
at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.update(CommandContainer.java:78)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:254)
... 162 more

I think Lars will need to have a look at this one, could you also give us
the revision number? (about dhis2)

--
Morten