From: Halvdan Grelland [mailto:halvdanhg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 4:30 PM
To: Nami ghadri
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] GIS issues

Hi Nami,

These things are hard to debug without any source data to look at. Could you provide the GML files and possibly an SQL dump of your DB?

On 12 Apr 2015 15:03, "Nami ghadri" <nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Hello,

I have three  issues in GIS

I was able to import GML files and it went good after guidance from here

I have governorate and district and sub district

1 - Whenever I want to float up from sub district to district It take me to governorate

2- although all data was imported from the same GML file but I have some of the boundaries exactly two of them that don’t not load

3- some times when I drill down or float up the web browser give “coordinates could not be loaded”

Kindly advice

Thanks in advance