Re: Turn off data aggregation

Michael,

I was wondering if you had any luck with this. I'm working with an instance
where some data elements are set up to have Aggregation Levels (set at
site/facility all the way up to Nation, the highest level of the OrgUnit
hierarchy.) (However, we're using version 2.14 in this particular country).
We're having difficulty when summing the data in a pivot table at any level
above site/facility. If I remove the Aggregation Levels from the data
elements I have better luck (but still have some strange problem.) I'd love
to hear what success you've had.

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University