Re: Print list of data element values

Hi Joao,

I was trying to figure out a solution for your case - of course something
that can also be used for others.

Below is something I have come up with. If this is something you wanted,
then you need to use the latest tracker capture.

The values are kept in table *trackedentitydatavalue.*

[image: Inline image 1]

---
Thank you,
Abyot.