Re: GML Files

Thanks Sushil for your commitment.

Actually, to use GIS in any of the application we are working with shape
files and converting shape files to GML files and then we are importing to
DHIS2 which needs a number of tools but as per my understanding with Knut's
mail, with your app we can cut down the processes and tools.

I am eager to know about your app and would definitely like to use the app
for future.