Re: liste orgunit

Hi Papa Alioune

I think you need to run the query to Display High and downloaded that
desired format

to do so, you must go into the data administration menu> SQL View and you
created the request on the table organisationunit:
SELECT * FROM organisationunit
you give the name your request, you make a click and you execute the
request, a message appears in suite you click on show SQL view, you will
see the result of your request, and you can export

thank you