Re: Different representations of thematic layers

Hi Johan,

What you want is actually there and once you have facility/site Coordinates
for a facility you will be able to achieve this both by colour and circle
size of the data being mapped.

Under Orgunit Level, select the facility/site group

See below

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards