Organisationunit table truncated after upgrade to 2.18 from 2.14

I upgraded from 2.14 to 2.18 and the organisationunit table was truncated.
Is there anybody who has faced this problem. I tried to do a meta-data
import from the backup system (2.14) but it didn't help. That table remains
empty. I tried the raw approach - restoring data for that table only from
the backup but noted that the table structure has changed.

--
ICT Warehouse (Pvt) Ltd - "The Stockist of *e*-nnovation"
7 Chelmsford Belgravia, Harare

Innovative solutions in Web Design and E-Commerce, Software Engineering,
Mobile and Bulk SMS Solutions, Graphic Design and Printing, General ICT
Solutions and Consultancy.