Re: Test Server with 2.18 war file is giving 404 error

Dear Bob,
This is a new desktop and a new installation of ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I am
not running any other application apart from dhis2. I am trying to
solve Zara's issue but i need to do it on a test server before doing
it on the live server.
Please what is your advice:
Should i format and start the installation again or how can i find
those applications because from "netstat" i can see port 8080 and 8005