New DHIS2 trainings in Atlanta, New York, and Seattle

Akros DHIS2 training courses have now expanded to three new cities, making
learning this powerful tool even more convenient for you. Enjoy the
southern comfort of Atlanta, the bustling night life of New York, or the
lovely banks of Puget Sound in Seattle while learning DHIS2 from
implementation experts.

These courses cover the ins and outs of the powerful DHIS2, the leading
health management information system being used all across Africa and Asia.
And we have made it more convenient for you to get in on the classes by
hosting trainings in 9 different locations in Africa and the U.S. With
courses in data analysis, system configuration and more, the knowledge you
need to become a DHIS2 expert is now just a training away. Check out our
course list below, then visit dhis2training.com to find the training
scheduled nearest to you (or in the city you've been wanting to visit and
just needed a good excuse!)

Visit www.dhis2training.com to learn more.

*Student Discounts*
Current university students with proof of enrollment are able to receive a
75% discount on the full course price. Send an e-mail to training@xxxxxxxxx
if you would like to register for a course using the student discount.

*Evening Courses*
Our evening course options are designed to work around your busy schedule
and budget while still providing you with a thorough understanding of all
the material that is covered during the day courses. The syllabus for the
evening courses run at the same pace of the full day courses but from
7:00-9:30pm every night. Our expert instructors will walk students through
the core functionalities while still illustrating use case scenarios and
practical examples. Students will be asked to work through the practice
exercises outside of class, and a half day on Saturday is set aside to
review the exercises and practice during one-on-one time with instructors.

At 25% the cost of the full day course, the evening courses are ideal for
students or end users that require a proficient knowledge of DHIS2 but are
not likely to be interacting with the system on a day-to-day basis.

Visit www.dhis2training.com/evening-courses to learn more about our evening
course offerings.

[image: Akros] <http://www.akros.com/>Andy Prinsen, MPA | Chief
Communications Associate