Resource not found

Dear all,

I have get exactly same error like from the post at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30270471/java-velocity-exception-with-linux

-2 down vote favorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30270471/java-velocity-exception-with-linux#>

I'm using DHIS2 <https://www.dhis2.org/> which is a java open source HIS, i
deployed its (.war) on windows (java 1.7, tomcat 7) and everything fine. My
problem happened when i changed the environment into linux (CentOS) and
with the same (java 1.7, tomcat 7) but i faced this exception:

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to
find resource '/dhis-web-commons/security/login.vm'.

I tried to look for solution but all answers related to changing in code. I
don't have the code and the problem should not related to it.

Could you please help me go through it

Thank you

Follow ups