Using programs and attributes.

Hi ,

I have created a program and added attributes for registering patient's
details.

Assigned the program to organization unit and user.

Next used the "Tracked Entity Form" to design the form.

But when registering patients via Tracker Capture, it shows the normal form
not the designed form.

One more thing that I had created attributes, but when editing the
attributes value type it does not change, like I had a custom yes/no option
set created, but it was not appearing when registering.

Changed the value from option set to system yes/no option but nothing
appears on form, later changed this to a text field and but open the
attribute again, Option set drop down still exist even Value type is "Text".

DHIS2: 2.18 (Live)
OS: Windows 7

--
*Regards,*