Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Manage Provider's List

Hi Muhammad,

we are phasing out the "Individual records" app and will focus on the
"Tracker Capture" app going forward. Can you please try again with that app?

When you create a program, you must link it to exactly one tracked entity.
Persons/things you register for that program are then implicitly associated
with that tracked entity.

regards,

Lars