From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+nami_ghadri=hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nami Ghadri
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 9:43 AM
To: 'Morten Olav Hansen'
Cc: 'DHIS 2 Users list'
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] freezing on data entry

This is from developer console

Document was loaded from Application Cache with manifest http://192.168.1.102:8080/dhis2/dhis-web-commons/cacheManifest.action

index.action:1 Application Cache Checking event

index.action:1 Application Cache NoUpdate event

form.js?_rev=19120:226 Ouwt loaded

jquery.min.js?_rev=19120:2 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

index.action:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u

thanks