Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Add Custom Flag

Hi Jason,

Thanks for updating and sharing the link to war file. Previously I have
been using dhis-live version. Can you please share the steps to build and
deploy this file and what are the pre-reqs.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx