Re: [Dhis2-devs] logging (for server administrators)

If the log4j config is overridable at launch we could always add a property
pointing to a development config in the maven dev profile. I'm not sure how
that would play with this though as it's being configured programmatically
at application startup.

Thoughts Lars?