Re: Accessing HTML report in standard reports

Hi Bridget,
- Click on that particular standard report and chose the 'Edit report'
option.
- When the Edit Window opens, click the 'Get current design', which will
download either a '.jrxml' file, that can be edited with Jasper Studio
(Free for Download) Or an HTML report template.

Note that with Jasper reports, you can use the pivot table to recreate the
jrxml file especially if you need to change the datasource. Otherwise for
reference on designing standards reports, you can review the section in the
developer user.

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual.html

regards,

Sam Kasozi
Information Systems Consultant
HISP Uganda | GHSI - Uganda MOH - PH Emergency Operation Center
+256 788 993565 | +256 757 662752
kasozis@xxxxxxxxx | skasozi@xxxxxxxxxxx <kasozis@xxxxxxxxx> | Skype:
sam.kasoziug