Data Entry - Dataset is not shown in dropdown

Hello All,

I wanted to understand how DHIS2 works. I am very new to DHIS2. I read the
manual, and played around with the demo. I created a dataset, selected some
existing data element (age, gender ...). Then, I went to designer to create
the form. After that, I assigned all existing Organization unit to my
dataset.
After finishing the dataset setup, I went Data Entry, I selected an
organization unit, but I did not see my dataset in the dropdown.

I went to the User Role page in order to select this dataset for my role,
but I did not see this dataset in the dropdown list of User Role.

Could anybody help me to be able to have a form for data entry?

Thank you
*Sokha RUM*
Technical Project Manager
InSTEDD Innovation Lab Southeast Asia