Re: Cannot find the new data set in data entry form

Hi Thyda Eng,

Do you have your own local installation or are you working on the online
demo?

After creating a dataset and assigning it to an organization unit, you also
have to add the dataset to the user role for your user before you will see
it in data entry. Unfortunately, you cannot do this step in the online demo
(because it has been restricted). Therefore, with the online demo, you are
better off using the admin user.

Knut