indicator for outbreak detection and notification

 Hi to all.
In disease surveillance, if a district reports 3 measles cases in 4 weeks, this district is in alert of a possible measles outbreak. I want to automatically be notified if a district reaches the alert threshold.

One way could be that the control is done in data entry form.
I am thinking on an indicator that could get the value yes/no if a district reaches the alert thereshold in DHIS2.I wrote this code hoping this would help but I don't know how to implement it. In fact, this code is just the way I see the procedure.
Read week x ;

Read District1;

Write weekx ;

Write number_measles_cases(week  x);

If   number_measles_cases (week x) + number_measles_cases(week x-1) + number_measles_cases (week  x-2) + number_measles_cases (week  x-3)>=3

                Then District1.MeaslesEpiStatus= « yes » ;

End

Week x isthe current week for which data are being entered.

District1is the district for which data are being entered.

MeaslesEpiStatusis an indicator which value could be yes/no.

A warmly mercy for all the DHIS2 support  team and users all around the world!
Henri.

Follow ups