Re: [Dhis2-devs] Deleting OrgUnit

Carlos,

You can create an SQL View like the following in order to find out where
your data is:

select p.startdate, de.name, dv.value from datavalue dv
inner join organisationunit ou on sourceid = organisationunitid
inner join period p on p.periodid=dv.periodid
inner join dataelement de on de.dataelementid=dv.dataelementid
where ou.name = 'NAME OF YOUR OU'