Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 reports/charts/graphs Sharing

To see your shared dashboard the user only needs the authority to see the
dashboard module, nothing else. So the user role for that is very basic.

What's important is the user group. You share dashboard with a user group,
not a user role.
Note that each tab on your Dashboards page is referred to as one Dashboard
and has its own sharing settings. For each dashboard you want to
restrict/mange access to, click on Share, then remove the public access and
add one or more  user group that you want to grant read or write access to.

Ola