From: "Carlos Nyembwe" <nyembwe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "dhis2-devs" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Deleting OrgUnit
Date: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 1:23 PM

Hi all,

I have a problem with OrgUnits, I want to delete a OrgUnit that no longer serves in the system but I know that this message which appears OrgUnit means that this is linked to the data but as I made my manipulations front end, and I am obliged to remove, then how?

who can help me on this?

thank you

--
Carlos Nyembwe