Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2: Default Registration option in Tracker Capture

That you have to do it with program.

Just now we are discussing the merit of doing registration without
selecting a program. The plan is to remove this feature. It seems you are
using this feature. Can you tell us more about your usecase - why did you
want to register without selecting a program?

--
----
Thank you,