SQL query pointers requested

Hi all, I need someone to point me in the right direction on the SQL
backend, using DHIS2.18.

I moved 2 orgunits from 1 parentid to another using the following 2 sql
statements:

update organisationunit set parentid = '14948' where organisationunitid =
'632' ; -- re-link parentid to ls_ap_Additional Partners instead of District
Partners

update organisationunit set parentid = '14948' where organisationunitid =
'633' ; -- re-link parentid to ls_ap_Additional Partners instead of District
Partners

Now I want to merge these 2 orgunits, but no luck. I tested the merging with
2 dummy units and this worked fine. Anything I can go check/verify to look
for the cause of this?

Thanks!

..

Ferdie Botha