Re: No data in pivot table, visualizer and dataset report

Hi Bridget,
Please have a look at the FAQ section (
https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch32.html) which we are
still developing, but which does include this question.

You might want to confirm from the Tomcat logs, that the analytics actually
ran without error. I suspect in your case, it could be the caching of
analytics resources.

Regards,
Jason