Re: problem with data approval

Hi Lwin,

in this case, assuming that you only have very few dataapproval records, I
would suggest you just delete these records using SQL.

Check the count of dataapproval records:

select count(*) from dataapproval;

If its very low it might be best to just remove them:

truncate table dataapproval;

After this you will be able to delete your approval level through the user
interface.

regards,

Lars