Synchronization frequency with DHIS2 Event Capture

Hello,
I have a problem with automatic synchronization. I configured my
synchronisation in 1 minute. I have the Internet on my phone but since 50
min, my Event is always "Offline" in the status.
I have tried my test with my phone connected but the Event is always
"offline".

cheers,

--
Riddy NDOMA