Event report filter options

Hi all,

I have a Multiple event with registration program capturing immunisations in
schools.

One field captured is an immunisation date which is optional depending if
the learner received the vaccination or not.

My problem is that the event report counts the number of events even if the
date is blank and I have no option to filter only where date is null or is
not null. So currently event report gives me all learners and not only
learners vaccinated.

Is there a way to do this or can this be added to the event report filter
for fields.

We don't really want to add a field which first specifies Yes/No that the
immunisation has been given as this means capturing more fields because we
are already capturing why the immunisation was not given.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel:      041-367 1027

Cell:     082 374 2209

E-mail:  <mailto:elmarie@xxxxxxxx> elmarie@xxxxxxxx

Skype:  elmarie.claasen52

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer .   Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms
of this electronic transmission.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to
<mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> disclaimer@xxxxxxxx and a copy will be provided
to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be
bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.