Re: [Dhis2-devs] How to run DHIS2 & iHRIS on the same Server

Hi Gerald

As has been discussed above, there are three ways to proceed realistically

1.  configure apache as a reverse proxy; or
2.  move apache on to port 81, and reverse proxy it behind nginx
3.  run ihris php stuff through nginx.

I think either of 1 or 2 is fine - i have done both in different
places.  Not sure if I would consider 3 as you already have your
apache up and running and configured.

Bob