Re: [Dhis2-devs] How to run DHIS2 & iHRIS on the same Server

Hi Gerald

So you are using apache as reverse proxy and uninstalled nginx.  That is fine.

There is not much to choose between the two.  Using nginx as reverse
proxy in front of apache is very light though obviously costs a
little.  On the other hand apache is a slightly heavier reverse proxy
than nginx so also costs a little.

The important thing is to have one proxy rather than accessing
different urls directly through different ports.  For one thing it
allows you to share the benefits of your your ssl certificate.  Also
it gives you some flexibility, for example if one day you get yourself
a separate server to run dhis you just reconfigure the proxy so there
is no change for users.

Cheers
Bob