Unable to view dashboard on DHIS2 analysis app on andriod device

Hi all,

I have set up dashboards on a few DHIS2 instances shared with public view
rights.

When I attempt to access these dashboards via a valid dhis2 login to the
database I can only see the dashboard names but no objects is pulling
through onto android device. Can anyone assist with what is required to view
these dashboards on android device. Same user can see the dashboard when
logging in via browser.

I can provide private access if anyone can assist.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel:      041-367 1027

Cell:     082 374 2209

E-mail:  <mailto:elmarie@xxxxxxxx> elmarie@xxxxxxxx

Skype:  elmarie.claasen52

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer .   Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms
of this electronic transmission.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to
<mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> disclaimer@xxxxxxxx and a copy will be provided
to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be
bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.