Re: Data Loss

I think it is the same problem I faced previously and I would like to share
my experience. What I found was that the aggregation level of each data
element was higher the organization unit level of data entry. So we chose
the lowest organization unit level at " aggregation level of each data
element", then the data appeared in analysis.