Re: Can we select a date range through the Web API

Hi Randy,

this sounds like a good fit for the new sql view variables feature in 2.20:

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s24.html#d5e3146

You can also use criteria (slightly less performant), see documentation on
how to define the query + url parameters in the docs:

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s24.html#d5e3139

regards,

Lars