Re: Conversion factors and their implications

I tried to think over it, but I don't think the current Indicator
implementation does not accommodate this requirement.

Wastage rate is of course a strange indicator (they could have created an
indicator called usage rate). But somewhere somebody may come up with
another strange indicator like Infant survival rate which may be calculated
as:

1000 - (Number of <1 dead / Number of live births)

Please check again because my calculations could not show me a viable path.
If your formula works, it will work for all the 'strange' indicators as
well.

Seid