Re: Conversion factors and their implications

I think 99.42 is the same as 9942%?

Anyway, the way to do this in DHIS2 is to define an "Indicator type" with a
factor of 100 (like this
<https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-datadictionary/showUpdateIndicatorTypeForm.action?id=5982>
from
the demo site)

and then the indicator would be

(Doses used - Doses opened) / Doses opened

(60-35) / 60  = 60 = 0.41667  which is equivalent to 41.667%

Just be sure you indicator (if it is a percent) has an indicator type of
"Percent" (which you will need to create if it does not exist).

Regards,
Jason