From: "Nami Ghadri" <nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DHIS 2 Users list" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 2:14:51 PM
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Chart Colors

Hello dears,

I am wondering if I could specify colors in the chart reports instead of that dhis2 select randomly

In other way it’s like using predefined legend in GIS module ( of course I know that I can assign predefined legend to indicator or data set but it will use this legend only on GIS module)

If I can use the legend feature in the Charts module also

Best regards,