Error when loading 2.19 sample data

I am running my own instance of 2.19 and everything goes fine until I try to load in the sample data for that version.  When I do I get this error:

Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30). Last acquisition attempt exception:  (BasicResourcePool.java [com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#0])
web_1 | org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The connection attempt failed.
web_1 | 	at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:233)
Everything went fine loading the data.
Has anyone seen this before? Do I need to adjust some hibernate setting?

Thanks,
Adam

Follow ups