Can't Login after restoring sample database

Hallo Everyone,

Hope you are all well. I have installed DHIS2 locally on my machine. I ran
it for a while with my own data and everything was ok. Later I decided to
run the application using the sample database. I created another database
called 'dhis2_sierra' and restored in it the sample database from dhis2.org
. After the restore was finished, I tried to run it, but unfortunately I
can't login anymore with the admin/district combination. Is there something
I have missed? All your feedback will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Harold

Follow ups