Re: GIS doesn't open favorite maps

Hi all,

We (PSI) are facing the same problem, with favourite maps no longer
displaying after we migrated from 2.19 to 2.20. Below is what I find in the
console. I can display new thematic layers, save as favourite and display
again without a problem, so this only seems to affect existing favourites.

Maps in dashboards only contain boundaries, no data.

We routinely use maps in many of our countries so would appreciate a fix as
soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bram

----------------
Console info:

GM available (online)
app.js:9747 GM called back, queue length: 0
app.js:9708 GM is ready -> skip queue, add layers, set as baselayer
core.js:3387 Record config is not an object undefined
core.js:3445 Dimension has no valid items Object
core.js:3583 Please select a valid period null
core.js:3387 Record config is not an object undefined
core.js:3445 Dimension has no valid items Object
core.js:3387 Record config is not an object undefined
core.js:3445 Dimension has no valid items Object {dimension: "dx", items:
Array[0]}