DHIS2 incoming SMS

Hi there,

We re testing receiving data in DHIS from sms,
we have set up the datasets, and we are using the Generic HTTP gateway for
SMS using the DHIS2 SMS gateway app on an android phone.

the strange this is that the message are being received in DHIS, but the
phone  number sending has +, and then the user is unkown and the status is
failed.

When you change the user phone and add the + , the username displays
correctly but the the status is still failed, and re-import and it warns "*no
user associated with this phone number*"
Any idea on how to fix this?
We are using
DHIS: ver 2.20
Build: 19850