Problem when running data mart management

Dear users,

I have just created my first data elements, datasets and entered few data. I would like to try the "Data visualizer App". But when I run the Analytics and Data mart I get the following message:

2015-10-21 15:46:55

Process failed: Exception during execution  [http://localhost:8082/images/error_small.png]

2015-10-21 15:46:55

Applying aggregation levels

2015-10-21 15:46:54

Populating analytics tables

2015-10-21 15:46:54

Creating analytics tables

2015-10-21 15:46:54

Performing pre-create table work, processes: 3, org unit levels: 6

2015-10-21 15:46:54

Updating analytics tables

2015-10-21 15:46:30

Updating resource tables

2015-10-21 15:46:30

Analytics table update process started

Did I forget a step between data entry and data mart management? How can I know what is the error that makes the process failed?

Thanks in advance,

Lise.

Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61
Skype: tigrouveto