Event Capture problems

Hi all,

I have a couple of problems with the Event Capture app (single event
without registration).

If I click on the drop down menu for the available programs, it shows
programs that I deleted. Even after cleaning the browser cache and the
app cache (from Data Administration --> Cache statistics --> Clean
cache) it keeps showing those entries. I looked for them directly in
the database as well, but I couldn't find them.

The second problem is that I can't see any options for the Option sets
in the program stage during data entry. Clicking on the drop down
menu, all I get is a text field with a lens and the caption "Select or
search from the list".

All the best,

Iuri

--