Re: Problem using d2:condition()

Hi Hasina,

Am not sure if this is what you mean but I had an experience where program
indicators with the d2:condition function always evaluated to "false" when
displayed in the tracker.

You may want to try using the ternary conditional operator instead:

condition ? if_true : if_false

So your first expression will look like this...

1 > 0 ? 1 : 0

The result will be 1 since the expression (1 > 0) evaluates to true.

Thanks,

-Ese