How to best implement registries

Hello,

Please see the attached "line listing" case registry form for outpatients
at frontline clinics. Typically, this is the layout of big registry books
located at rural health centres and sub-centres. I suppose the date and
serial number would not be needed when moving from paper to tablets.

My intuitive sense is that this should be implemented as a program without
registration, and just one single stage. Most of the fields should be free
text or option sets (in the case of Yes/No that is a data type).

Then it will be important to generate aggregate data based on this, which I
assume means we do need drop down lists/option sets for all diseases and
treatments.

Just wanted to see if people had different ideas and suggestions, as this
is becoming a pretty typical use case for Tracker.

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo