Re: Aggregation over multiple periods - Monthly reports over weekly reports

Hi Hari,

you are absolutely correct. It is based on the start date of the week (or
period in general).

If you want to visualize exactly how the periods and period types relate
you can generate analytics and have a look in the _periodstructure database
table.

regards,

Lars