Re: Use of Periods

Oh darn, I though those were constants for the last and the next year (while I
just realize that "next year" probably wouldn't make sense :-D )

Ok, that will do for the moment. Still this is a bit painfull if I want to
select all the years back to the oldest birth year - all the other categories
have a check box for selecting all possible values - is there a reason, that
this is not possible for periods? If no, can I file a blueprint?

Regards, Uwe